Komarna and Apartment Tedo in South Dalmatia
| 1. INTRODUCTION
Tedo d.o.o. is not liable for circumstances caused by conditions beyond its control.
INSURANCE : Komarna Rejser has Extended Liability insurance with ERV in Denmark.
Our insurance covers.
- Coverage for bankruptcy
- Individual and property damage
- DKK 5 million. per claim per insured
- 100,000 per property damage
- Capital (before departure) - DKK 50,000 per person
- Capital (after departure) - DKK 50,000
- Coverage by evacuation - DKK 100,000
- Coverage of search - DKK 100,000
Danish law shall govern any claims raised against Komarna Travel, and actions must be brought before a Danish court or by arbitration in Denmark.
2. BOOKING AND PAYMENT
Inquiries and booking of an apartment can be done electronically, by mail or in person with the Danish travel agent Komarna Rejser.
When booking, the guest confirms that he is familiar with the General Terms and Conditions, and that he accepts them in their entirety, the guest is required to pay a non-refundable advance of 20 percent. The balance must be paid at least 45 days prior to the arrival date.
3. TOURIST TAX
Sojourn Tax is included in the rent for Apartment Tedo.
4. PRICE OF ACCOMMODATION
The price of accommodation includes cleaning, water and electricity, towels and bed linen for the number of persons agreed and to be changed once a week.
6. RIGHT TO CHANGES AND CANCELLATION
Tedo d.o.o. reserves the right to change or modify a reservation in case of circumstances caused by conditions beyond its control. Booked accommodation can be substituted only by an apartment of the same or higher category and at the price confirmed during booking.
7. GUEST'S RIGHT TO CHANGES AND CANCELLATION
Should the guest wish to change or cancel a reservation, this must be done in a written form (Email or mail). Changes must be made at least 60 days prior to the arrival.
|Should a change to the
not be possible and should the guest cancel for this reason, the
conditions for the cancellation of reservation listed below will be
enforced. For cancellation up to 60 days before the arrival date,
20 percent of the accommodation price will be charged. For cancellation
less than 60 days before an arrival date, the full
accommodation price will be charged, unless the apartment can be rented
to another party in which case the charge will be 20 percent.
8. APARTMENT TEDO's OBLIGATIONS
It is Apartment Tedo's obligation to take care of provided services and guests' interests and rights according to accepted customs and practices in tourism. Tedo d.o.o. will carry out all stated obligations in full and as described above, unless when Article 6 is applied.
9. GUEST'S OBLIGATIONS
The guest is required to: Have valid travel documents for Croatia and to check, whether a visa is necessary for Croatia. Obey house rules and maintain good relations with the Housekeeper,
Tedo d.o.o. is not responsible for damaged, destroyed or lost luggage, as well as for the theft of luggage or valuables in the apartment. Valuables should be kept in the safe deposit box in the bedroom.
Should the services provided not be satisfactory, the guest is entitled to seek reasonable compensation by filing a written complaint.
- The guest must immediately make a complaint about the inadequate service to the Housekeeper. The guest is required to cooperate with the Tedo d.o.o. representative in order to rectify the problem.
- Should the problem not be rectified, the guest is required to make a written complaint in two copies.
- Tedo d.o.o. assumes responsibility to make a written decision to the complaint within 14 days upon receipt of the complaint.
Copyright © - Komarna Rejser, Denmark, tel.+45 2349 5880